Sunday, October 26, 2008

October 26,2008

Well what a week. The weather has been cool but beautiful. It has frosted every night and the leaves are really turning colors. It is simply beautiful. Every morning I drive the bus I watch all the changing colors and the watch the leaves fall from the trees. The ground has been iced with a little frost and a slight low lying fog hangs on the ground in spots as the sun peaks over the mountains. I've seen some beautiful Kodak moments, but the boss would not be happy if I stopped the bus and took pictures. So I store them in my memory pod in the brain. Once the sun comes up it has warmed up in the sixty and it has been a nice fall. All though we have had to burn a fire in the fireplace at least once a day.

Has you can tell this week was Erik birthday, number two. It was on October 23, on Thursday, but we celebrated it on Saturday hi dad was home. Aunt Shelly gave him a moving dinosaur and all his brothers gave him a dinosaur. Grandma and grandpa got him a pair of pants and shirt, and his mom and dad gave him cloths too. His mom made him the cutest dinosaur cake, she had to leave it at our house to keep it save till the party.

Here is a picture of Sarah. What a look. I think she is all ready thinking up things to do when she gets bigger.



1 comment:

Above and Beyond said...

Wow...without even trying I was in the theme of the party....Dinosaurs all around.