Sunday, November 2, 2008

November 2, 2008







Eric was showing off the kittens to Aunt Shelly. He is so gentle with them. This is Tiggy the Bus Safety tiger. I had to dress up for 3 days to do bus safety at Butte View. I got to be naughty and do all the bad things on the bus. Like stick out my tongue, hang out the window, and pester the driver. Also run down the isle. The kids thought I was wonderful. They all had to give me hugs and kisses. Eric was scared of me when I got home. Joey just giggled and giggled. Jake couldn't believe that Tiggy was at grandma's house. I wanted to go into Shelly's classroom, and surprise her and her kids, but they wouldn't let me. They said it would cause to much of a distraction and take away from the bus safety. It was a lot of fun. Hope I can do it next year, but only when the weather is cool, because it is really hot in the suit.
TTFN - TA Ta for now

No comments: